corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » power steering faq??????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author power steering faq??????
benpep

User status: Offline
6th Oct 12 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basicly just bought a red top corsa gsi,the car is fitted with a power steering steering rack but its not plumbed up. been told by a bloke who used to run one that the easiest route is go electric (i.e a saxo/106 motor??) if any one could shed me some light on the matter please contact me as its like turning the ark when the car isnt in motion. any help would be much appreciated.
Mr-SEH

6th Oct 12 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Man up and accept you have no power steering
benpep

9th Oct 12 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in all fairness its not that bad unless you hit an off camber corner,it seems as if its trying to pull the wheels straight.finding it hard to get to grips with.

New Poll