corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Project Vectra (non Corsa still a vauxhall) :D

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Project Vectra (non Corsa still a vauxhall) :D
johnnyboy91

User status: Offline
10th Oct 12 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi guys and gals sorry not been on here a while went to the darkside of ford ownership but im back now lol
heres a Vauxhall Vectra i got of a good friend of mine its a 1.8xe (knackered gearbox) currently but hoping to have accuried one soon ive picked up a double d backbox from vauxhall heritage centre and im currently refurbing the wheels all comments welcome heres some piccys ps the meriva is a family runaround

spotted this there as well :d
Alex_Rally

11th Oct 12 at 05:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that vec is awful
davegreen
Premium Member

11th Oct 12 at 06:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you are after some parts ive just scraped my vec, got some parts. check out my garage. still got wheels front bumper lights coil overs.
johnnyboy91

12th Oct 12 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i Bought the Vectra that way im currently trying to inprove it lol and cool m8 will drop ya a message
andy_mk3

12th Oct 12 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow that Vectra looks awful, I hope you change a LOT on it lol.
johnnyboy91

13th Oct 12 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do admit ive took on a mission lol but its a challenge been told by a m8 of mine why dont i drop the engine into a corsa lol
ArdenblueDan

13th Oct 12 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dude you should use some Sri parts on it give t a drop n it'll look ok
johnnyboy91

14th Oct 12 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers m8 the body itself is quite good i got a new backbox going on soon and a few other bits for it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Project Vectra (non Corsa still a vauxhall) :D 23 database queries in 0.0592880 seconds