corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20XE Sportex Manifold

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE Sportex Manifold
andy_mk3

User status: Offline
13th Oct 12 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Posting this for a friend.

quote:
Might as well get it up here and see what people think

Sportex manifold, THINK it came off a corsa at some point in its life. The clamps to adjust it have been removed and the sleeves welded. Also the flange has been cut off, hence my suspisions its come off a Corsa.

My only problem with it is that it JUST hit the subframe and my exhaust place didnt have time to adjust it. Other than that it fit fine. Solid and no rot on it. Lambda still in there too.

One on the left, standard on the right. Quite larger bore from the head.

Would have looked like this originally:

http://www.sportex-exhausts.com/Performance-Exhaust-Manifold-MV56/cat/17/sub/140/subsub/161/product/381

If you need more pictures just ask, will leave it up for a bit then ebay it if not.

Collected from Nottingham area, MIGHT consider postage on top.

Base price as per rules, paid £80 for it, so looking for £80 back ideally. Ideal for someone with welding skills if they do want to put it on an Astra.

Needs modifying to fit an Astra but should fit straight on a Corsa.

Here's the original for sale ad: http://www.mk3oc.com/forum/showthread.php?74955-C20XE-Sportex-Manifold

If anyone is interested u2u me and I'll get you in contact with him

[Edited on 13-10-2012 by andy_mk3]
andy_mk3

14th Oct 12 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buyer to arrange courier, paisly freight is about £14.
andy_mk3

23rd Oct 12 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up we go, any interest?
andy_mk3

31st Oct 12 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20XE Sportex Manifold 24 database queries in 0.0152299 seconds