corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Anyone heard of Amps by American Pro?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone heard of Amps by American Pro?
JayC

User status: Offline
1st May 03 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not for me but my mate has been offered one for £15 secondhand, it's 2channel full built in crossover running 600w Peak.
Are they just a budget makelike SPLX?
DIGGIDY

2nd May 03 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes they are buget amps... they cost around $80 in the USA...

waste of money, not worth it m8... just go and get something descent, which you can use later on when you come to upgrade your system...

unless your m8 has a shit lookin banger that is...
JayC

2nd May 03 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It ain't 4 me and I wouldn't buy it, I'm running Alpine headunit, Audiobahn comps, powerbase coaxils (watch out for these coming into the UK they are mint), run buy 4 channel Audiobahn amp, DB audio bandpassbox with 2 10" raptors in, running off MTX mono block and a power cap to keep the voltage up.
He ain't got much money and at £15 I said he can't go wrong with it. He's not into doing much to his system as u can tell cos he has got a SPLX bandpassbox and currently a Boss amp.
OFcorsa

2nd May 03 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a american pro amp and im quite happy with it. it does the job!

New Poll