corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.6 16v Sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa 1.6 16v Sport
HarleyMK

User status: Offline
15th Oct 12 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - X16XE
Mileage - 113,000
Price - £900 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07977983160

General information -

For sale is my 1997 Vauxhall Corsa 1.6 sport, has done 113,000 miles, this may go up slightly as I still use the car daily, 10 months mot, 6 months tax, I’ve owned the car for almost 2 years and it has been well looked after, serviced every 10,000 miles, with lots of receipts.

Power steering, Sunroof, Spoiler, Electric windows and mirrors as standard.

The spec is as follows:

Engine:
X16XE
OPD Performance inlet manifold
Sportex cat back exhaust system
De-cat
EGR blanked off

Suspension:
Spax RSX Coilovers with up rated front springs
Lowered around -80mm front
Custom made 110mm rear springs
Rear strut brace

Wheels:
Corsa sport wheels
Decent tyre with around 5mm of tread all round

The car is in fantastic condition for its age but like every car it does have a few bad points.
Few stone chips on bonnet and front bumper.
Relatively deep scratch on roof.
Slight surface rust around rear wiper whole (common place on corsa’s)
EML is on, checked the codes and found:
MAP Sensor, which is due to it being unplugged because of the inlet manifold not being able to run with the sensor connected, the car runs spot on with it and this does not effect the performance of the car in any way.
It does also have a code stored for the EGR valve due to it being blanked off.

I’ve been as honest as possible, but any questions feel free to text or ring me on 07977983160
Please no time wasters.
Will consider Part ex for a MK3 Seat Ibiza Cupra and money your way but nothing else.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.6 16v Sport 24 database queries in 0.0092518 seconds