corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » sheff wed vs leeds

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sheff wed vs leeds
jonnysri

User status: Offline
19th Oct 12 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure how many saw the antics that followed our equaliser. a crazed, brainless, cuuunt of a fan ran onto the pitch and punched (lightly i may add) chris kirkland.

my point is. its hard enough being a leeds fan, being managed by neil warnock. and owned by ken bates, oh and not forgetting we have el hadj doiuf!!!! i can see his use in the team, to rattle defenders and win important free kicks, but the fact remains. he is a WORLD CLASS WANKER!!

but after tonight watching the events that unfolded, in which we played poorly and didnt deserve a point after a diving punch by luciano becchio, which should have resulted in a clear sheff wed penalty. game, set, match. it makes the 'dirty leeds' tag even more promenant.

#bigsighherewegoagain
JonnyJ

19th Oct 12 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I couldn't ever follow a team like Leeds. Does it not embarrass you that the majority of your support are utter, utter cunts? Trouble wherever you go and hardly a brain cell between them.

Been to a couple of Leeds games as my mate supports them and its like been surrounded by all the people in the world you never wish to meet. Very much a chav club. The guy who ran on looked very much your standard Leeds fan, bet loads of them gave him a pat on the back for his actions instead of doing what they shouldve done a gave him a good kicking.
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

20th Oct 12 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i could have jumped through the screen and knocked that cock out who battered kirkland, apparently he's been banned from every ground in the country already but he's obviously still managing to get in places, he's named on twitter if anyone wants to abuse his FB profile as its open

wednesday for once played much better and were really unlucky not to win it. was a blatant deliberate handball, how the ref missed it is anyones guess. also bothroyd has improved and could have scored with that 20 yard screamer, kenny didn't know what was coming his way and was lucky
Ben J

20th Oct 12 at 06:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watched it last night. Couldn't believe it. There was all sorts going on like seats and bottles being thrown too by the Leeds fans.
chrisritch

20th Oct 12 at 07:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It should be illegal to be a Leeds fan
Carl

20th Oct 12 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Worst thing about Leeds fans is how they think Man Utd are their biggest rivals. Joke of a team.
Marc

20th Oct 12 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not condoing it it, but he went down quicker than Sexy Cora doing a blow job record attempt. Slap like that, he should have knocked the little cunt out.
Gary
Premium Member

20th Oct 12 at 12:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Club needs shutting down.
Dave

20th Oct 12 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Not condoing it it, but he went down quicker than Sexy Cora doing a blow job record attempt. Slap like that, he should have knocked the little cunt out.

Pic on Sky Sports of him laid on the pitch with 3 physios tending to him, for a push in the face.
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

20th Oct 12 at 12:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They shouldn't allow Leeds fans to another away match ever! Absolute disgrace!

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
Rickavo

20th Oct 12 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

“@onzlo99: Aaron Cawley (the person that assulted chris kirkland) mobile 07531439254. Enjoy people. http://t.co/64RtcsQy”.
kennySRi

20th Oct 12 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do people actually ring up or text these numbers when they are posted around? I cant ever see me being mad or sad enough to do so not that i agree with what the guy did or anything, just normal Leeds behaviour tbh.
MatthewR

20th Oct 12 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ashamed to be a Leeds fan today

AlexSXI

20th Oct 12 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not condoning it at all, but the point people are missing is that the Leeds fans were getting worked up because Sheff Wed's fans were apparently singing songs referencing Istanbul etc.

Morons.
Cavey

20th Oct 12 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Supposedly the sheff wed fans started it off, then I'm assuming they retaliated with Dave Jones peado chants.

The "assault" was disgraceful, as was ripping up chairs and kicking the shit out of the camera/mike behind the goal etc...

Leeds will get ripped to shit by the FA after the week football has had, and they are an easy target, as we all hate Leeds.

That guy should be sent down as an example, especially as he was apparently already banned from football matches
LukesCorsaSXi

20th Oct 12 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey

That guy should be sent down as an example, especially as he was apparently already banned from football matches
Nismo

22nd Oct 12 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

16 weeks in jail.

http://news.sky.com/story/1000838/goalkeeper-assault-man-jailed-for-16-weeks

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » sheff wed vs leeds 24 database queries in 0.0170331 seconds