corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa c 1.8 sri cheap

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c 1.8 sri cheap
zac753

User status: Offline
21st Oct 12 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vx
Model - corsa sri 2005
Engine - 1,8
Mileage - 70k
Price - 1300

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - zac753@hotmail.com

General information - well its come time to just let the corsa go i have got myself an astra vxr and no longer need the corsa its just taking up space on the drive, its been a great car for me. its done 70k miles and still pulls well has all the normal goodies of an sri air con and cruise control and rear disks recently had new sparks and oil change, has gloss black skirts and arch's on borbet a's atm but they are up for sale but if car sells first they will come with it lowerd 60mm on rear and about same on the front have the standard springs also got cupra r splitter mot till middle of next year is due tax end of next month tho.
Bad points- for a car of its age does have a few marks but nothing what really fussed me
the rear right shock is removed at the moment as the bolt ruined the thread on the beam so will need tapping i think kit is about £40 to do it your self nothing to hard just i never had time to do it
and the back box brackets have snapped so its help up with heatwrap so just needs a new backbox or an aftermarket one can pick up cheap
and there a slight crack in the bottom on the bumper cant really it see it
thats about it really any questions let me know priced to sell quick as the money can go on goodies for my vxr
Cheers Zac
will get photos up soon

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa c 1.8 sri cheap 24 database queries in 0.0088730 seconds