corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Poop Audi.......refurbing injectors

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Poop Audi.......refurbing injectors
chrisd1983

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 12 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Guys,

After spending alot on my car this past few weeks at a certain garage, I have lost my faith with them.....They have told 2 of the injectors are goosed and probably will need replacing soon.

Question I have a got is how easy is it to refurb them and what is normal process for doing this? My injectors are out of an 05 Audi A4 BLB engine code.

The car is still having a stutter at around 1500 - 2500 rpm intermiently, almost like a tiny boost leak and sometimes it doesnt crank too well first thing in the morning.....

I have a had new head / head gasket / glow plugs / glow plug loom and egr valve checked, so its sort of ruled out any of these being the fault.

Thanks,

Chris
spencer88

22nd Oct 12 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know on the Fabia they have a stutter sometimes at that rpm and it is caused by the EGR. The gasket they put in is too big and needs replacing with a smaller one.

May not be but its about £2 for the part so could be worth a try.
Lee_fr200

22nd Oct 12 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it the 2.0tdi 170 model?
Wrighty

22nd Oct 12 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if its a derv pretty sure there was a recall on them was there not?
chrisd1983

22nd Oct 12 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PD140, not part of the recall, new injectors £500 each plus vat!!
ShEp

22nd Oct 12 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check injector wiring, its a known fault on the pd140 I have changed it already.

Also get the injectors checked and cleaned if you are in any doubt, its not a small job to get them out though with them being in the head.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Poop Audi.......refurbing injectors 22 database queries in 0.0092852 seconds