corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » speedo cable

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author speedo cable
pitts

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 12 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heelo, i have put a 1.6 in a corsa 1litre shell, i had to drill a hole into the fire wall so i could get the cable threw the fire wall, and when i put it back together its was to short for some reason etheren thoit came out of my donor car fine and the was plenty of room and cable, could i used a cable from other car or is there any difference in length
corsadonk
Premium Member

23rd Oct 12 at 17:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you drilled the hole in the correct place?
pitts

23rd Oct 12 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its about 1cm out from the origanal hole, i had both ends connected but when i tried to connect them there was a 3cm gap between them

New Poll