corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk4 Astra Coupe 1.8 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk4 Astra Coupe 1.8 16v
Corsa_Sport21

User status: Offline
5th Nov 12 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make: Vauxhall
Model: Astra Coupe
Colour: Titan Gold
Year: 2000
Engine size: 1.8
Fuel type: Petrol
Transmission: Manual
Mileage: 107k
MOT: October 2013
Tax: Jan 2013
Price:1500
No. Former Keepers: TBC

With much regret here i have my Astra Coupe for sale. Due to new job opportunities the car has to go in favour of a diesel and something less modified. Will be sad to see it go but needs must.

Since owning the car it has been trouble free.

Now onto the important stuff.

2000 year on an X Plate in Titan Gold.

Mileage is 107k, with some service history up to around 80k, and a few old receipts etc.

Mot was done last month so around 11 months MOT remaining, and tax is up end of December 2012.

A few subtle mods have been added.

Suspension has been lowered around -20/30mm. Not low, and still retains comfort.

Wheels are Omega Elite 17s, with good matching Falken Tyres, all with good tread.

Tinted windows.

All red rear lights.

Badgeless Grille and de-badged boot lid.

Insignia washer jets (mist spray rather than twin jet).

Paintwork is very good, comes up well with a wash and polish, still very fresh looking. Very nice colour in real life, photo's do it no justice. Its very pearly, with a few colours through it, not just a solid gold. Stands out among the more common Blue and Silver Coupe's.

Interior is in good condition also, no rips or tears, everything works as it should. Comes with an aftermarket CD player.

Bodywork has a couple of minor marks here and there, but all age related and to be expected of a used car. Nothing serious.

Bootlid has 4 holes where a spoiler was fitted. I have removed the spoiler as it was a piss poor Irmscher replica, and have fitted some rubber grommits in the holes that were left. Also added a chrome strip along the bottom, this wasn't an option on the early Coupe's.

Drives as it should with no worrying faults.

Would prefer a cash sale, but will consider a swap for something that meets my needs.

Couple of pics....

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk4 Astra Coupe 1.8 16v 24 database queries in 0.0108190 seconds