corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » **SOLD**1998 Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 GLS not saxo 106 ***MINT LOW MILEAGE***

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author **SOLD**1998 Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 GLS not saxo 106 ***MINT LOW MILEAGE***
mark106mark

User status: Offline
7th Nov 12 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.4 GLS
Mileage - 48000
Price - 895

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact email address - markwiacek23@aol.com

General information -

1998 Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 GLS

48,000 Miles

Excellent Service History

HPi Clear

5 Months MOT

6 Months TAX

The car also has the following

- 4 Recent New Tyres

- CD Player

- Electric Mirrors

Overview

I purchased the car around 4 months ago because I was looking for a cheap car to run. The only reason im selling this one is because I have just bought a newer car. The car is in excellent condition in side and out. There is not rust on the exterior and no scratches or dents. The interior of the vehicle is also immaculate. The car has been extremely well cared for which is a credit to its previous owners. The car has been reliable and never let me down. It is a cheap car to tax and insure and provides good fuel economy. This would make an ideal first car for someone. The car needs nothing but a new owner.

Car would make an excellent first car or be a great base car for an engine conversion...c20xe, c20let, z20let etc?

PM if you have questions or want to view the car.

[Edited on 07-11-2012 by mark106mark]

[Edited on 10-11-2012 by mark106mark]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » **SOLD**1998 Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 GLS not saxo 106 ***MINT LOW MILEAGE*** 24 database queries in 0.0147960 seconds