corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Retards on the internet

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Retards on the internet
evilrob
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Nov 12 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mental woman blames reputable online purveyor of nuts and berries for card fraud:

Helpful internet denizen (me) provides useful information about securing your computer (including information about phishing, the dangers of using unsecured public wifi, transmitting personal information via 3G on your mobile phone and the importance of a good antispyware/antivirus regime):

Mental woman claims she 'knows all about security' and continues to make outrageous claims about a website being responsible for fraudulent use of her debit/credit card, despite having been offered a perfectly rational explanation as to what has occurred:

Ben G

12th Nov 12 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool story bro.
Eck
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 18:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Graze has access to new cards before they're used
evilrob
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 18:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
cool story bro.

Hi Ben - 2009 called; it wants its meme back.

PS - that's you, that is:
Ben G

12th Nov 12 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i look cool as fuck there
evilrob
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 18:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BluKoo

12th Nov 12 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JonnyJ

12th Nov 12 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should have said you are from the Illegal Card Useage Detective Agency and you will help her sort out her issue. Say its free and all you need to get started are the long number, sort code, expiry date and 3 digit security number off her new card to get started
BluKoo

12th Nov 12 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could it be that she set up a direct debit for graze.com (which doesn't use card details) so regardless of a new card the company would still be able to take the money...
sc0ott

12th Nov 12 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think she fell for one of george agdgdgwngo's scams.
evilrob
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 19:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Should have said you are from the Illegal Card Useage Detective Agency and you will help her sort out her issue. Say its free and all you need to get started are the long number, sort code, expiry date and 3 digit security number off her new card to get started

Missed a trick there didn't I.
evilrob
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 19:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
Could it be that she set up a direct debit for graze.com (which doesn't use card details) so regardless of a new card the company would still be able to take the money...

No direct debits at graze.com - it is a card-based payment system.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 19:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo

Exactly. What a retard.

Wait until her bills start coming out.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Sam
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be slightly fair to her though - I actually experienced something similar in that when one of my credit cards expired and I got a new one, Equifax still managed to take a monthly subscription fee off my new card which obviously had different expiry date details and neither them nor my card company offered an explanation as to why it could happen.

I know I could have cancelled my Equifax subscription but I thought me having a new credit card and expiry date details would cause this to happen anyway!
Gary
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 20:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your wrong about the password bit though
evilrob
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 21:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Your wrong about the password bit though

About changing the password to anything that contains personal information, or the formation of the password I suggested?

I'm fully aware that it's the length of the password that matters more than mixed characters, but given her general lack of ability to understand basic concepts I thought an 8-character password with upper and lower case characters, numerals and a special character would be better than her existing '12345' or 'password' and easier to explain than why 'D0g................' is more secure than 'UR4CuN7#'
Gary
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 21:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it was ian that posted the article a while back regarding passwords. Something to do with using special charecters is a waste of time. Think it said something about using random words instead. 'Analjupiterpandafluff' for example.

Ian will confirm
evilrob
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 21:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're not telling me anything I don't already know - however, you are blessed with intelligence and the ability to understand such a concept.

The fucktard believing that graze.com stole her card information would have a hard time grasping why 'Giganticfloppyhorsecock' is a good password.

It's not a waste of time using special characters, it's just not as important as making a long password.

Each extra character makes a password an order of magnitude harder to crack by brute force, expanding the possible character set is simply an extension of this.
evilrob
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 21:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you really think Ms. Kimble is going to understand this:

Gary
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 21:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell her to bang her password into howsecureismypassword.net/ and maybe shell realise
evilrob
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 21:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If she visits howsecureismypassword.net she'll be on Facebook tomorrow complaining about how her car stopped working after she visited it.
Gary
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 21:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

evilrob
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 21:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Note area highlighted in green:

Gary
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your jpeg is more intelligent than my website
evilrob
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 21:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a .png - I don't know if that changes your position.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Retards on the internet 23 database queries in 0.0111170 seconds