corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Not laughed so much in ages.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Not laughed so much in ages.
Lawrah
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 12 at 18:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great blog, some amazing quotes.

'I didn’t order any food, I couldn’t stomach any. Watching Zardoz eat a croissant, it was physically impossible to tell where the croissant flakes stopped, and her lips started. This was stomach churning, on an epic scale. She finished up her pretentious as fuck breakfast; we swapped numbers, and went on our separate ways. I stayed in text contact with Zardoz; we had phone sex occasionally, bombarded each other with inappropriate pictures, pretty much everything people on the tele tell you not to do. Next time I was up in Newcastle she asked if I wanted to meet up again. I felt this was the perfect opportunity to get my eye in before another weekend of mayhem and destruction. She asked if I wanted to go out drinking with her and her housemates. I wasn’t keen, but viewed it as a necessary evil. We arranged a time, and a date, and exchanged the obligatory “Can’t wait to see you x” messages'

Give it a read

officearsehole.wordpress.com
AdZ9

23rd Nov 12 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even though these are 99% fake, i'm laughing at them still

"Once out she proceeded to lay on the bed wet, on my side, I’m not ashamed to admit I went mad at the dampness of the duvet

She got upset and started to cry (she’d been drinking Gin), apparently Anal would cheer her up. Who was I to argue?

This brought with it it’s own problems though. The babyoil mixed with the ‘effluent’, to form a brown, oily paste

So with #TheDevilsBaguette looking chocolate coated. I pulled out, she was absolutely mortified, close to tears

As I tiptoped to dangle #TheDevilsBaguette in the sink, she stood at the door, trying not to weep

“Don’t worry, it’s not your fault you had one in the chamber” I offered comfortingly. That was it, tears, sobbing…

I’m not even going to go into how, earlier in the night, I gave her a clit friction burn with her tie at the side thong"
Demo

23rd Nov 12 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OA is a fucking legend
AdZ9

23rd Nov 12 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm only onto #2 and i'm in tears laughing

"Having drunk 3/4 of a bottle of JD, I was a little worst for wear, but upto the task I thought. In it went, quite difficultly I thought for someone so arroused. She kept making weird noises, I thought nothing of it. ”It’s hurting, we need lube” she said “Shurrup you girl” I shot back, as I carried on. Eventually I got the kind of burning in your arms you get carrying an overloaded basket round the shops, and had to stop. Only then did I realise what had been going on. In my drunken stupor, I’d gotten the ends mixed up, and had just fucked her raw with the Rampant Rabbit handle. Raised buttons and all. I never did own up to what I’d done. So horrific was her experience she threw the Rabbit in my bin and proclaimed it shit."

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Not laughed so much in ages. 22 database queries in 0.0101011 seconds