corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa b bucket seats advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b bucket seats advice
Devito5692

User status: Offline
30th Nov 12 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right so I have got some universal bucket seats for my Corsa b with runners already on I want to find out the best way to put them in my car I've bin told to get some L plates made up but the seats sit really high n don't really want that so anyone else got any ideas or advice
Would be much apreciated
gav93

30th Nov 12 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just helped deadliner installing his buckets easiest way would be to get omp runners apparently around £50 each and weld the seats to that - if you need a hand welding i can always help out making some subframes/adapting to fit?(for cost price of my welding gear/time) ...
Devito5692

30th Nov 12 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate I've already got runners on the seats so where do I weld them on to?? N thanks

New Poll