corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jap exhaust system??? Any Ideas?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jap exhaust system??? Any Ideas?
mestonian

User status: Offline
3rd May 03 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys, dunno if anyone can help but need some info fellas.

Ok, at the brighouse cruise in yorkshire there is a black subaru impreza, and basically when it reaches certain revs it sounds like a jet or something, the exhaust rips so loud its like an aero engine....hard to explain...

Anyways, few guys said its a jap exhaust system that makes the sound and its got a 2cm carbon tube running the full length of the system?

Any ideas if this is right, and if not what makes the noise and where i can get that system from?

Cheers guys...
groom

3rd May 03 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive heard that on a del-sol and celeica my parents used to have...at about 6,000rpm it shakes the floor!! sounds kool
mestonian

3rd May 03 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U know what makes it do it mate?
groom

3rd May 03 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no but i wudnt mind knowin
l33t corsa

3rd May 03 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

del sol probably vtec, celica probably vvti or whatever it has. Impreza... I was behind a UK impreza with a magnex exhaust and when it came on boost it became lots louder and flew off into the distance.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jap exhaust system??? Any Ideas? 22 database queries in 0.1260688 seconds