corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Is it worth it

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is it worth it
aaron_c20

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 12 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mates got a 1.2 corsa b but hit a kerb n fucked his wheel its got new coilovers onit but everything else standard isit worth buying for coilovers and just scrap engine and car ? I can have it for 100 quid !
nick_sri

22nd Dec 12 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would say yes , you would get at least 100 for the car scrap anyway
kennySRi

22nd Dec 12 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The car will be worth £100 if you weigh it in, and a bit extra for the battery, alternator and cat. So yes, you'll make a bit of money there for not much hassle.

Are the coilovers damaged at all? If not then it'll definetly be worth it, just swap your suspension over and drive it to the weighbridge. If they're damaged though then you might only make £30 or so for a days messing about. However im sure there'll be other parts you can use of it or sell.
aaron_c20

22nd Dec 12 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I might aswell aye

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Is it worth it 22 database queries in 0.0080271 seconds