corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » EIHL Day

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author EIHL Day
Marc

User status: Offline
24th Dec 12 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went to the Steelers v Belfast Giants game last night. Third time I have been, first time in about 15 years

Only saw one scrap, which is in the pic below. Was hoping for more. Noticed that don't play Gary Glitter anymore too

Had some bald fat fuck next to aisle to mine screaming throughout abusing the ref etc. Pretty annoying.

The Coventry v Notts game ended 0-8. Biggest score in league history.

Final score Steelers 1-2 Giants.
JonnyJ

24th Dec 12 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you enjoy it?

Used to go all the time back in 2000. Really need to get back to a game.
Marc

24th Dec 12 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not as much as I remember to be honest. But like you I need to get back in to it as it got quite confusing at times. We decided we needed to read up on it so we know whats going on next time!
Aaron

24th Dec 12 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems odd to fight with so much padding and a helmet on I've been to a few Hull games before...fuck knows what our team are even called these days
JonnyJ

24th Dec 12 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What sort of crowds are they pulling in these days? Used to get about 5,000 when I went and pretty much a sell out for the matches vs Nottingham. Was ace seeing them win the grand slam
Marc

24th Dec 12 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't remember them saying the attendance. The match report on their website doesn't say either.
carl123uk

24th Dec 12 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im a season ticket holder at Coventry blaze. last nights 8-0 was an embarrassment a few fights though. 8-0 isn't the biggest ever the blaze beat Manchester 10-1 a few seasons ago and Sheffield beat Edinburgh 15 goals+ a few seasons ago.

in the eihl there's on average a fight everyother game.
Matt H

26th Dec 12 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it was 18-1 against Edinburgh!

I hardly ever go & watch hockey anymore which is strange as I play 3-4 times a week In fact Marc if you'd gone over to the other ice rink nearby we were playing whilst this game was on

It tends to be certain teams of specific players who account for most of the fighting but it's a part of the game. Keeps the rest of it much cleaner!
Marc

26th Dec 12 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just re read the article, I read the record wrong! Its the teams worst defeat in the league!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » EIHL Day 23 database queries in 0.0157330 seconds