corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Road Rage

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Road Rage
N16K

User status: Offline
25th Dec 12 at 01:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYm9vCPLoG4&feature=player_embedded
CorsAsh

25th Dec 12 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's insane. Would like to know if the guy really didn't do anything to provoke him or if there was more to this video than was shown.
Munchie

25th Dec 12 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ha the attacker said the video was fake
baza31

25th Dec 12 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bald cunt deserved running over. Put alot of other people in danger.
corsadonk
Premium Member

26th Dec 12 at 10:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had something a bit like that last year. A Golf cut me up in my Transit, so I beeped at him. He stopped on the roundabout, looked up at me shouting something, so I stuck my fingers up and called him a cunt. He then overtook me on the roundabout because I was going all the way round, I pushed him out to the island on the exit, to stop him getting in front of me. He did anyway, he was then pointing to pull over, then he stopped in a bus stop on the handbrake. I thought fuck that I'm off to my next job. I carried on driving, he got back infront of me and was trying to stop me. For a few miles, I would of hit him, but he had his two kids and wife in the car. Then he tried to block me from going on a A34 so I took to the grass, to get on the slip road. All the time he was on the phone to my MD, telling him I was trying to kill his family, then he wanted him to cover his fuel cost, because he had to drive so far.

Some people are proper mental.
alan-g-w

26th Dec 12 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deffo more to it, the guy clearly rammed him up the arse for no reason in the first attack, he then goes on to tell the emergency services that he 'braked and he must have locked up'
Tom B

28th Dec 12 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He must of been a right animal to smash the windscreen with his fist lol they are solid
MatthewR

29th Dec 12 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadonk
I had something a bit like that last year. A Golf cut me up in my Transit, so I beeped at him. He stopped on the roundabout, looked up at me shouting something, so I stuck my fingers up and called him a cunt. He then overtook me on the roundabout because I was going all the way round, I pushed him out to the island on the exit, to stop him getting in front of me. He did anyway, he was then pointing to pull over, then he stopped in a bus stop on the handbrake. I thought fuck that I'm off to my next job. I carried on driving, he got back infront of me and was trying to stop me. For a few miles, I would of hit him, but he had his two kids and wife in the car. Then he tried to block me from going on a A34 so I took to the grass, to get on the slip road. All the time he was on the phone to my MD, telling him I was trying to kill his family, then he wanted him to cover his fuel cost, because he had to drive so far.

Some people are proper mental.

So you called him a cunt, stick your fingers up at him, forced him off the road and then drove off!!
Think id be pretty pissed off with that aswell!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Road Rage 22 database queries in 0.9645400 seconds