corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 175/70/r14 steel wheels and tyres

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 175/70/r14 steel wheels and tyres
davegreen
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Dec 12 at 14:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

i have 4 0f these wheels and tyres, dunlop 175/70/r14, new tyres and rims ony used to move car around on, no road mileage. £40 for all 4 collected from oxford area.
davegreen
Premium Member

19th Nov 13 at 10:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

daine
Premium Member

19th Nov 13 at 16:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You ever up this end of country (south yorkshire) Dave??? just what I want for
me Combo...
davegreen
Premium Member

19th Nov 13 at 20:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not quite that far, Nottingham is the furthest I go. will be there in a few weeks.
daine
Premium Member

20th Nov 13 at 16:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U Dave....

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 175/70/r14 steel wheels and tyres 24 database queries in 0.0097260 seconds