corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VW Polo

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VW Polo
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Jan 13 at 18:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

selling as I've finished my corsa that I'm going to be insuring on febuary the 8th so the car isnt avalible untill then so gaugeing interest realy

Model: Red 6n polo

Year/Reg: N reg 1995

MOT: Start of march i think

Tax: End of march

Good points: 6n polo for sale, 1995 n reg, lowered on ta technics coilovers sat on lenso bsx 15" wheels with nankang ns2 tyres 165/55/15 stretched onto them. interior wise its a golf gti interior with a custom headliner, just had a fresh service, cambelt and water pump, oil and air filter brilliant little car runs mint and has worked brilliant for me from day one. selling as I've built another car that I'm going to be insuring on febuary the 8th so the car isnt avalible untill then

Bad points: bit of rust on the drivers front arch and the drivers door, slight oil leak from the rocker cover gasket, starter motor has a sticky solenoid so doesnt fully engage every once in a while however if you switch the key off then go again it will, i might change that before i sell it if i find one for the right price.

Pictures:

Any other pictures you want just ask

Price: £800 but I'm willing to listen to offers

Contact details: message me on here or text me on 07794070215 ..... i say text as i work every day so wont be able to answer the phone all the time so text will be easyer

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VW Polo 24 database queries in 0.0099509 seconds