corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa 1.0 to c20xe no spark but have fuel

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 1.0 to c20xe no spark but have fuel
corsa-vxr

User status: Offline
17th Jan 13 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically put an xe into my brothers 1.0 corsa v reg pulled the wires through from engine bay wired it up

left with 2 thin blue reds and 1 brown on the car loom (any ideas)???

xe loom there is 1 black brown left any ideas??

also as you have to bridge the corsa fuel pump relay over to the xe 1 car pump is constantly on but the xe fuel relay is not working no clicking etc but the corsa 1 is sending fuel to engine

could the xe relay not working cause it not to spark?? got new 1 coming today

ignition live etc is connected up although no eml light is on and i have wired it up but i have wired 2 brown yellow from xe loom to correct corsa wire which was strange as i thought there was only 1 brown yellow on the xe loom

cheers

New Poll