corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Buy house, get free car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Buy house, get free car
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
17th Jan 13 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put in a planning application for a new dwelling out of town, because it was so out of town and out the way of stuff the council rejected it, due to being unsustainable and the owners needing to drive everywhere.

We put the application back in with a zero carbon house that actually produces electric to sell back and also provides power to charge an electric car, which the boss has decided to give away with the house.

I'm not buying a house now, until it more eco friendly, i reckon everyone in crap houses these days is going to get screwed over at some point by the way things are going, Mainly costs to run etc as zero carbon houses take over with free electric and mega heat recovery
nathy_87

17th Jan 13 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

House Day?
John

17th Jan 13 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

troll day
mwg

17th Jan 13 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it's that far out of town and out the way they're going to be screwed with the range of an electric car
3CorsaMeal

17th Jan 13 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
If it's that far out of town and out the way they're going to be screwed with the range of an electric car

its about 4-5miles, but the site didn't have a house on it before
nathy_87

17th Jan 13 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
troll day

3CorsaMeal

17th Jan 13 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going to make a thread about John in the Premium lounge i think
whitter45

17th Jan 13 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Put in a planning application for a new dwelling out of town, because it was so out of town and out the way of stuff the council rejected it, due to being unsustainable and the owners needing to drive everywhere.

We put the application back in with a zero carbon house that actually produces electric to sell back and also provides power to charge an electric car, which the boss has decided to give away with the house.

I'm not buying a house now, until it more eco friendly, i reckon everyone in crap houses these days is going to get screwed over at some point by the way things are going, Mainly costs to run etc as zero carbon houses take over with free electric and mega heat recovery

while sustainability is the future for business there is no way zero carbon will replace everything - and if it does it will be taxed to bring revenue

Our company has a 24 billion annual turnover based on such life cycle of industries

For commerical use companies pay carbon tax (Ł12 a tonne), CCL etc if they qualify for thresholds. If they reduce useage then the government will recover taxes via other ways

I think domestic wise once all houses have SMART meters, your council tax will be affected by how green your house is - bit like cars

However PV etc is a long way being completely suitable as you need methods to store energy
John

17th Jan 13 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Going to make a thread about John in the Premium lounge i think

Won't get me to go prem that easily (that's a lie, it probably would).
Toby
Premium Member

17th Jan 13 at 19:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whitter is correct. Just like RFL, as the govt. Are no longer earning large revenue streams from eco friendly dervs they are as of 2014 now taxing on NOX emissions.

They will find another source to tax them on.
baza31

17th Jan 13 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has it been passed though. What if new owner can't drive? Just because its Eco wont sway the application. Also what sort of refusal is it for isolation ?
AK

18th Jan 13 at 06:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

total tangent....

BUT

We looked at a house last year that had a pristine Lotus Carlton tucked up in the garage. The guy said if we bought the house he'd thow in the car
Theham85

19th Jan 13 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi
Dave

19th Jan 13 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
total tangent....

BUT

We looked at a house last year that had a pristine Lotus Carlton tucked up in the garage. The guy said if we bought the house he'd thow in the car

I hope there's a very good reason you are not now living in that house and, more importantly, why we don't have pics.
AK

19th Jan 13 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

house was a rip off even with the tarted up Vaux Carlton barge

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Buy house, get free car 22 database queries in 0.0130210 seconds