corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Farmers are ??????? (Story inside not Daily Mail!)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Farmers are ??????? (Story inside not Daily Mail!)
N16K

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 13 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4758008/farmer-trashes-drivers-car-with-fork-lift-then-hands-him-bill.html

Well this farmer sounds like a right w@nker. Your shit only matters if it is a Bentley!
Gaz

23rd Jan 13 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd pay him the invoice of damage to the fence, along with an invoice for the new car I'd have to buy.
3CorsaMeal

23rd Jan 13 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id of got it recovered that night. Wouldn't just abandon my car like that. Should of called the police sraight away.
N16K

23rd Jan 13 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Id of got it recovered that night. Wouldn't just abandon my car like that. Should of called the police sraight away.

would never randomly abandon my car and not have a back up plan, but think the farmer took it to far!
Gary
Premium Member

23rd Jan 13 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should have been driving to the conditions and he would not have ended up in a ditch!

Farmer could have lost a lot more than 3k if livestock fucked off
N16K

23rd Jan 13 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Should have been driving to the conditions and he would not have ended up in a ditch!

Farmer could have lost a lot more than 3k if livestock fucked off

driver does not say he hit a fence.
Gary
Premium Member

23rd Jan 13 at 21:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He wouldn't
Bart

23rd Jan 13 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh, Id pop along to the field in the middle of the night and rip up the rest of his fence.

Police wont do anything as they wont be able to prove it.
sc0ott

23rd Jan 13 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would steal his strawberries in the summer.
LeeM

23rd Jan 13 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a fucking cunt. id be down there shooting sheep.
Kyle T
Premium Member

23rd Jan 13 at 21:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Police won't get involved because they can't prove it was done by the farmer maliciously?

He's admitted to doing it

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Jan 13 at 21:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats a crock of shit, the car was found in his barn ffs

are we now saying that if a dead persons body is found in someones house the police wont arrest because they cant prove who did it?

police wont arrest because they cant be arsed more like

[Edited on 23-01-2013 by Steve]
3CorsaMeal

23rd Jan 13 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing like how the game L.A. Noire works
Root

23rd Jan 13 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The farmer is a dick, as are the police.

“The police have told me they don’t want to get involved as they can’t prove that the farmer acted maliciously".

If I was him, I'd burn the farmers barns in revenge and then laugh as the police "can't do nothing".
Ste
Premium Member

23rd Jan 13 at 23:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why are you all bleeting about someone removing a crashed car from his property?

The guy had no right to crash his car into the farmer's field and expect it to store it there free.
Stupid townies

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jan 13 at 23:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be interested to see whether its criminal damage if he did it during the course of recovery, I suspect not based on the Police response.

Story is a load of shit as well, stranded unlucky unfortunate lovely hard working upstanding young man, stranded in the isolated village, use your hire car?

Seen it loads, in a lot of cases the owners are trespassing and expect free recovery and a sorry note apologising for how soft the ground is.

Also re burning the farmer's barn or ripping up the rest of the fence, the burden of proof for criminal damage is quite low, they'd put two and two together. That damage can't be proven to be malicious, your suggestions clearly are.
Welsh Dan

24th Jan 13 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Somethings not right about that story. You wouldn't have to do damage something maliciously for the Police to get involved.
AK

24th Jan 13 at 07:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tabloid reporting boils my blood :rage:

'NEWS' for utter mongtards
Matt L

24th Jan 13 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
"can't do nothing".

so they can do something...

id be seriously pissed off if I was the lad and im suprised the police aren't doing anything but at the same time leaving your car abandoned in someones fence isnt exactly the right thing to do either.
3CorsaMeal

24th Jan 13 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
Tabloid reporting boils my blood :rage:

'NEWS' for utter mongtards

same here, i hate most of them.

I just shudder to think about them going about their everyday life, believing they are worthwhile and making a difference. Its like the stage after being a student doing media studies
mwg

24th Jan 13 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Harsh! But a lot of farmers are very harsh people, very protective of their property so I'm not surprised.
Mertin

24th Jan 13 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First line shows how shit the story is.
Driver HAD to leave his car in a snow filled ditch. Which really means he crashed his car into a ditch. Couldve called a recovery company, the police or even go to the farm and ask to be pulled out
3CorsaMeal

24th Jan 13 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ignorant twats bascially, i don't like farmers, i think the new modern generation of farmer is ok, but the old school-been in the family for generations type farmers are arseholes usually.

I don't see the problem of importing food if the other options is having miserable farmers moaning about everything and everyone and have respect for no one.
3CorsaMeal

24th Jan 13 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If someone crashed into your front garden and just left a note saying "be back soon" without calling the police and just wombled off. How would you feel?
Neo

24th Jan 13 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This story explains it better -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/weather/9818549/Farmer-destroys-car-with-fork-lift-truck-after-trying-to-remove-it-from-snow-filled-ditch.html

So he had the accident, called the RAC and on their advice left the car with a note as they couldn't get to him.

Furthermore to those suggesting that he should have gone and found the land owner and informed them of the issue - at 6.30pm on a friday night when it's snowing, how would you find out who owns the land ?

Where I live there are loads of open areas and fields, however I wouldn't have a clue where the farmers that own the fields live.

Lastly, I struggle to understand how the fence below would cost £250 to make right

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Farmers are ??????? (Story inside not Daily Mail!) 23 database queries in 0.0150621 seconds