corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Womans handbag stolen, reunited 7yrs later

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Womans handbag stolen, reunited 7yrs later
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
24th Jan 13 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not an unusual story really, A Woman's bag got nicked from her house and found 7yrs later just up the road in a big hedge that got cut down.

Few issues with this:

The money was still in the handbag. Apparently nothing got stolen, The lady didn't report the theft to the police at any point in time. The thief got into her house to steal the bag.

I reckon something else was in that bag
Tomnova16
Premium Member

24th Jan 13 at 12:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or they chucked in the hedge to come back and get later but forgot where they stashed it or got hit by a bus

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Robin
Premium Member

24th Jan 13 at 12:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon she forgot where she left it
Robbo

24th Jan 13 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i reckon you need to stay off the weed big man
smcGSI16V

24th Jan 13 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon you should do some work instead of trawling the Internet for weird stories.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Womans handbag stolen, reunited 7yrs later 23 database queries in 0.0080750 seconds