corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Cobra Bucket Seats and Sub Frames + TRS Harness

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cobra Bucket Seats and Sub Frames + TRS Harness
barnsey boy

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 13 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale 2 cobra bucket seats both with home made sub frames to fit Corsa seat rails. Had the seats in my car for about 8 months and were comfortable but decided to get Calibra leather instead. Since fitting the leather seats the buckets have just sat in my room.

They are quite old seats and the condition reflects that, a few small rips here and there but they never bothered me.

for both seats with subframes £80 ono collected from uni house in Selly Oak Birmingham

ill let the pictures do the talking! PROVISIONAL SOLD pending collection!

Also have a red 3 point TRS Harness which i never used wanting £35 ono preferably collected but could sort out postage at buyers expense.

Contact me on here or drop me a text on 07931222487

Cheers, Rich

[Edited on 03-02-2013 by barnsey boy]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Cobra Bucket Seats and Sub Frames + TRS Harness 24 database queries in 0.0083389 seconds