corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » v6 rad what you running?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author v6 rad what you running?
Mr-SEH

User status: Offline
5th Feb 13 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above what the v6 boys running? I was going to get a tx one but got a lot of mixed reviews
Mertin

5th Feb 13 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im running a standard 1.4 one in an astra, it manages fine just now, unsure how hot itl be in summer but previous owner ran it fine. Is there any room in corsas for a standard rad or is an aftermarket one needed
Mr-SEH

5th Feb 13 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oo I'm running 1.4 on my 2.0 at the moment and summer is shat for it to be honest rarther a bigger thicker rad. And I'm sure you can run corsa rad with v6just be the case of how close fan would be
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

6th Feb 13 at 05:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa turbo diesel radiators are thicker so probably better. i run a standard 1.4 sport one and never had any problems with it at all. had an xe corsa for nearly 8 years
Nic Barnes

6th Feb 13 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had a tx rad in my corsa for about 4 years now. Its spot on.
Jed D

6th Feb 13 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im running the standard 1600 sport rad AND FAN on my corsa V6. dont understand what all the fuss is about... its still serves its purpose
Mr-SEH

6th Feb 13 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But you don't drive your car :/ will get used up strip every now and then lol.
Jed D

6th Feb 13 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still, not understanding the issue, aslong as it cools the coolant its doing its job. people just being fussy buying slim line fans and alloy rads... ether that or just im a tite cunt but tbh
Mr-SEH

6th Feb 13 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol I see what your saying but I don't want to force water through a rad so much it can't handle it and will pop hoses under pressure I've seen it before I've not heard of one in the Vauxhall world. But bigger is better as they say lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » v6 rad what you running? 22 database queries in 0.0095360 seconds