corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Disc conversion, problem ..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Disc conversion, problem ..
csifku

User status: Offline
8th Feb 13 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can anyone explain or show me actually how to fix this issue ? One of the conversion plate hoses go exactly to the edge of my beam .. SOmebody told me there need to go a little bracket to hold the hole but i actually need to see it cos i gave my beam to somebody to weld the plates but not sure what actually to do :/
monkeytwizzel

8th Feb 13 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Holes closest together at the bottom with the tag towards the front as far as i can remember and make sure that the hole in the middle is central.
csifku

9th Feb 13 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by monkeytwizzel
Holes closest together at the bottom with the tag towards the front as far as i can remember and make sure that the hole in the middle is central.

i know that mate but the hole on the tag towards goin exactly on the edge of the beam :/
davegreen
Premium Member

9th Feb 13 at 06:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where did you get your kit from? didnt you get instructions and photos? if its where i think your ment to cut the axle down and fit a small bracket to hold the hand brake cable. some one posted photos of this on here some where.
monkeytwizzel

9th Feb 13 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I`ve only seen the laser cut conversion plates i few times as we always use the original plates removed from beams, some put a cut an inch long from the top and bend the sides out slightly and then weld the gap up.
Perhaps some corsas are different sizes where the stub axles bolt to.
where did the kit come from check with them,maybe there is problem the the plate size.
try chris ashley or griffin auto sports for some photo info!
davieslim

19th Feb 13 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u me your email address and ill email you a copy of the instructions for the kit

New Poll