corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help wiv hub astra mk3/4

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help wiv hub astra mk3/4
csifku

User status: Offline
10th Feb 13 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can somebody measure the space between these ones center to center and also tell me what size (mm) r the bolts and nuts ..

monkeytwizzel

11th Feb 13 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why do you need to know that? best way is to go to your local autofactors and ask them for one for a few minutes.
csifku

12th Feb 13 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by monkeytwizzel
Why do you need to know that? best way is to go to your local autofactors and ask them for one for a few minutes.

im doin disc conversion wanted just to check the top one where actually goes with the plates on my beam cos to me it looks like i might can get them in but the nuts wont go in , Yes i know first plates need to be welded and then drilled ;-)
monkeytwizzel

12th Feb 13 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could take out the studs and high tensile allen key style headed bolts if needed to.cut the lip on the edge of the beam then bend it out slightly and reweld it.

New Poll