corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » power boost valve x14xe

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author power boost valve x14xe
niallb123

User status: Offline
1st Mar 13 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above I have a pbv or a fuel pressure regulator for the car and was wondering if they are hard to fit and is their much difference when fitted and is their any guides on here
corsa-torque

1st Mar 13 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally wouldn't bother, just adding more fuel which in the end will cause more harm than good.

Might help if you listed other engine mods you have. Fitting to a standard engine is pointless
niallb123

2nd Mar 13 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I've got a custom induction kit larger plug leads custom exhaust egr removed and blanked running standard 4 branch as it pulls better in my opinion iras I've had a s/s 4 branch before and didn't like it and not sure about a power box as my mate has one fitted and I can pull car lenghts on him and his sport has only 56k miles and mine
has near 90 and am on my second head.
corsa-torque

2nd Mar 13 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From what you've listed I cant see you having much more power over standard tbh.
Pics of engine Bay?

Can your mate actually drive?

New Poll