corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » X18XE1 Engine. Splitting but will sell as full engine.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X18XE1 Engine. Splitting but will sell as full engine.
Bissmire

User status: Offline
4th Mar 13 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above I have a x18xe1 smallblock engine. It was bought as a complete and running engine with circa 90,000 miles. These are becoming quick common in for Corsa B conversions, as they bolt straight on to the original mounts/gearbox.

Engine looks well, throttle body looks to be a new/recon unit, and the engine is dry around all seals and gaskets. Sill has clutch and flywheel attached.

I am debating splitting it down as I have already taken the sump off for my own car and would like to keep the cams for re-profiling. I can include the old sump for transport purposes but sump plug has been threaded.

Open to offers as a whole or on any parts once broken down.

Base price of £200 for the engine.

Located in Bracknell, Berkshire.

[Edited on 04-03-2013 by Bissmire]
Bissmire

User status: Offline
14th May 13 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Offers? Want this gone. Taking up space in my garage.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » X18XE1 Engine. Splitting but will sell as full engine. 24 database queries in 0.0087750 seconds