corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » identifying parts without a part number...please help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author identifying parts without a part number...please help
tobyc20xe

User status: Offline
   6th Mar 13 at 03:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey everyone

my clutch has gone on the vectra but am broke till payday.

was down at my local scrap yard today geting a few bits when i come across aload of brand new GM parts mostly brake discs,pads ect.

I found this clutch plate sadly couldn't find a part number on the box. the only thing i could find was wx57633-18-00-186 stamed on the plate.

a long shot i know but am praying it will fit the vectra

can anyone please help if it's not the right one il stick it on ebay as he only want's a 10er for it!

pic if it's any good...

thanks toby
DaveyLC

6th Mar 13 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It might be a good start to give us the numbers and markings that are on the clutch plate.

Ben G

6th Mar 13 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you'd have to be ridiculously lucky for that to fit the engine/flywheel you have

we currently have 5 different flywheels and 4 different clutches at work which fit 6 or so different engines.
tobyc20xe

6th Mar 13 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
It might be a good start to give us the numbers and markings that are on the clutch plate.

i have already said the marking i found bud.
tobyc20xe

6th Mar 13 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
you'd have to be ridiculously lucky for that to fit the engine/flywheel you have

we currently have 5 different flywheels and 4 different clutches at work which fit 6 or so different engines.

well god likes a tryer it's worth a shot seeing as if i went to vauxhall they would want about £200 just for the clutch plate.

But like i say it must be worth something to the right person i guess.

[Edited on 06-03-2013 by tobyc20xe]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » identifying parts without a part number...please help 22 database queries in 0.0069952 seconds