corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa b front coilovers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b front coilovers
stampy_54

User status: Offline
8th Mar 13 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am looking to put coilovers on the front of my corsa autograss car. i am not allowed to use eccentric top mounts. what am i best off doing with the top mounts, do i use the standard top mount and bearing with the 2.25" spring cup against the bearing or are thrust bearings on top and bottom of the spring between the spring and the spring seats and just using the top part of the standard top mount (minus the std bearing)

Cheers

Craig
vauxhallMADlee

User status: Offline
8th Mar 13 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure if this helps but I fitted standard top mounts to some coilys before by tapping the bearing out the top spring cup and they tapped into the top plate that came with coilys they fitted bang on as the top plate on coilys had a cut out in the top like a bearing was supposed to be there, I then just fitted the top rubber mount on to coilys an they worked a treat

New Poll