corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » I Have Such Bad Luck With Cars (sorry pics are too big)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I Have Such Bad Luck With Cars (sorry pics are too big)
f15kl3s

User status: Offline
11th Mar 13 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey guys as the name says i havnt had any luck with cars tbh and yes i agree some ofit is due to my own fault.

just before i was 17 i brought my self a red corsa b cant remember how much i paid now but i did a few mods to the interier see pics.

with only being 17 and having no machanical skills i didnt know much about cars and when went to put car through mot it faild as needed alot of welding soo kepted the car and was debaiting if to use as field car.
few days after i turned 17 i was learning to drive and was driving around in my mums 1.8 vectra on l plates and then when i passed my test i was insured on the car as a named driver and a few weeks after that the clutch went on the car so we gave it to a friend and i really have no idea why,
since the vectra i brought a 1.2 corsa b off my brothers friend for 300 pound with 6 months mot and 2 months tax, the car had a few mods such as ceraos (sorry that its spelt wrong), immobiliser, 40mm lowering springs, full stainless exaust with a scorpion back box, cd player with sub and amp and a few other small bits like clear side repeaters ect oh and half tank of petrol.
this was my first official car

anyhow as the name suggest i havnt had any luck with cars what so ever and about 4 months after driving the car i had an accident, i was going round a corner (a lil too fast) and the back end hit a pot hole and jumped out i couldnt correct it and the car went straight into a wall and rolled onto its side, luckily no1 was harmed at all soo we managed to get out the car push it onto its wheels and the car got towed home. i then removed alloys and bits off the car and scrapped it.
pics of what the crash did

with havin no car for so long and the fact i was having no luck with them i decided my bad luck streak may of ran out so i purchased yet another corsa b 1.2 with 5 month tax and mot for a cheap price of 175 pound (should of known was trouble from the start). i brought the car and drove it home other then a good clean and stickers removing there wasnt much up with it. how the car looked when got it home.

removed the flowers and ls sticker (sorry no pics of it when fully got rid of the gluey stuff)

anyway i got insured and was driving it around a few days and decided i was going to do some mods to the car so i began by putting some black alloys on the car, the stainless exaust and scorpion backbox off my last corsa and also lowerd the rear of the car, was goign to do the front but was awaiting spring clamps and could only borrow my friends in the next 3 days as he was busy.
pics of how the car looked

with them mods being done i was awaiting the spring clamps when one day before i could get them, i was giving a friend a lift to work and a guy decided to go into the back of me on a round about .
i got his name and number and drove off (my first car to car crash so was unsured what details i needed). the car was fucked since the crash and the guy said he would sort me some money out so i could buy a new car and he never answerd his phone or replied to my txts so i phoned my insurance and now awaiting to hear back from them.
the rear end is smashed in and the boot wont open and had to change a rear wheel bearing and do a bodge job on the rear drivers shock(unsure if this was weakend due to crash)
pics of the hole the rear shock left and also the bodge job made.

will update more pics soon and will let you know about what happens with insurance ect

thanks for reading sorry if you find this thread boring

[Edited on 11-03-2013 by f15kl3s]

[Edited on 11-03-2013 by f15kl3s]
rossnomore

11th Mar 13 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*bought
gav93

12th Mar 13 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well done for fucking up 3, early 2 door corsa b's. lol
Vauxdan88

12th Mar 13 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not much luck at all! You did get the reg number of the car which crashed into you yes?
f15kl3s

12th Mar 13 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes got the guys reg number and told insurance and he is with Aviva and apparently they dont accept phonecalls from 3rd party insurers so theyve sent them a letter telling them the situration and seeing if they will take liability and it seems to be taking the piss as ive been waiting nearly a month now *yawn*

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » I Have Such Bad Luck With Cars (sorry pics are too big) 23 database queries in 0.0133569 seconds