corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 16" Astra sxi alloys with good tyres for sale or swap

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 16" Astra sxi alloys with good tyres for sale or swap
thecoolcorsaguy9

User status: Offline
   15th Mar 13 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi to all, got a set of Astra sxi 16" alloys with good tyres for sale or swap, got them for my Astra van but had to get rid cos my insurance went through the roof, so now got a fiat punto but never mind, want £120 or very near or will listen for a decent swap, either for a decent head unit (preferably alpine) or a set of punto alloys with good tyres, genuine enquiries only and no time wasters please, also prefer local to me, text or ring on 07967 604432 thanks
SXIBrad

User status: Offline
15th Mar 13 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which model of Astra are they from? MK4-MK5? Any pics? And what stud are they? 4 or 5?

Cheers in advance

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 16" Astra sxi alloys with good tyres for sale or swap 24 database queries in 0.0054319 seconds