corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » calibra leather rear bench (bottom base question about fitting) help needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author calibra leather rear bench (bottom base question about fitting) help needed
gav93

User status: Offline
21st Mar 13 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

guys i know to fit calibra leathers i need to change the backrest plates(already done that) but i have seen pictures of the base of the rear seat and if leather has been switched to a corsa bottom base it looks crap- then i have seen pictures where people just put the base in and it apparently sits too high?

either way if i put the bottom base straight in how do i secure it people wedge it in? but how do you secure it in or make it fit on the brackets without switching the bottom base leathers around?

any hellppp??

pow
Premium Member

23rd Mar 13 at 09:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People wedge the bottom bit in if its on the calibra base. I took the leather off the back andncutnsome foam off it and recovered my corsa bench with that!
kylesri

23rd Mar 13 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just wedged it in mate didnt re cover the seat at all this is how mine looked

gav93

23rd Mar 13 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one cheers guys will be putting it all in tomorrow! just managed to get the fronts out today due to shite weather !

john_redtop

23rd Mar 13 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mines wedges in aswell with seat belt clip bits in properly through the holes

images

[Edited on 23-03-2013 by john_redtop]
john_redtop

23rd Mar 13 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your bothered on how to put the seat belts in like this unbolt them from the car cut the middle seat belt off put the bracket through the hole then bolt it back in tbh i have never seen anyone else do it like i have
gav93

23rd Mar 13 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for that pal i will see if i have the time to do that tomorrow i kinda get what you mean, do 2 belt buckles fit through one hole as well? and you done what to the middle belt?

cheers
john_redtop

24th Mar 13 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I now only have 2 seat belts in the back you won't get 2 through one hole I just cut the middle belt off with a Stanley knife but tbh the rear seats are only ment for 2 anyway lol

New Poll