corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Breaking Corsa Sport: Audio, Irmscher, Performance, Suspension parts.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Breaking Corsa Sport: Audio, Irmscher, Performance, Suspension parts.
dannyboolahlah

User status: Offline
17th Apr 13 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unfortunately the time has come to break my Corsa. Everything's available, but I want to keep it as a rolling shell as it's easier to get rid of that way.
I work a lot of long hours, so can't guarantee parts will be taken off and posted immediately, but I'll do what I can.
Most prices are negotiable as a lot are just of the top of my head. I'll give you money off if you buy a few things, and of course combine postage costs with multiple items.

Engine:

Powerbox inlet manifold. About 6 months old, great performance difference, fitted in an hour or two. Comes with intake pipe to airbox. £80

Jansport (I think, can't remember) 4-2-1 manifold. Few dings on the bottom where it's scraped, doesn't blow though. Surface rust. £80 Prov Sold

Custom made Powerflow cat-back exhaust system. Will fit any standard Corsa engine except 1.0. Sounds lovely, good condition - would look new with a bit of a polish. Can give you the receipt for lifetime guarantee. 3x4"(ish) oval tip. Nice sound, but not stupidly loud. £160

K&N panel filter. Will be cleaned and re-oiled before sending: £20

Almost brand new cam sensor: £30
Almost brand new crank sensor: £30
Almost brand new HT leads: £15
Almost brand new spark plugs (Bosch Super4): £15
All of the above have done about 10 miles.

X16XE coilpack: £10

Quickshift gear linkage with nylon bushes: £40 Prov Sold

Suspension:

Brand new (never got round to fitting them) power flex bushes for front wishbones: £30
Gaz rear coilovers. Good condition. Originally from a Nova I think, but they fit my corsa fine with a DIY rubber bush either side: £100
Gmaxx front shortened shocks with -40mm springs: £60
Sport ARB (thicker than standard) with powerflex bushes: £40

Irmshcher Softstars, 4x100PCD ET49 15x6". 2 brand new Uniroyal Rainsport 2s, 2 Toyo Proxes T1Rs with around 4mm (will double check this). Could do with a refurb, fairly deep kerbing in one, rest are pretty good.
£180 with 4 tyres, £120 without Uniroyals. Prov Sold

Unused 14" spare with Michelin tyre: £20

Interior:

Sport seats, good condition, minimal bolster wear: £80
Black electric window door cards: £30 Sold
Black manual window door cards: £30
Black door pockets with electric window switches: £20
Black carpet: £30
Sport/Tigra grey and orange 140mph clocks, good condition, 91000 miles: £25
Underseat tray: £20
Good condition gear gator: £5
MFD: £5
Vibe Slick A3 amp: £50
Vibe Slick 6x9s: £30 (can include parcel shelf cut for them if you collect)
Fusion CA-IP500 iPod dock head unit. Great bit of kit this. You can put your ipod inside it, avoid having wires everywhere for it. No cage unfortunately: £70
3rd brake light: £5
3 spoke airbag steering wheel: £30

Exterior:

Arden blue GM spoiler with backing plate: £30
Mudflaps: £10
Arden blue bootlock surround with anthracite badge: £10 Sold
Arden blue door handles, lacquer wear on one side: £15
Punto rear wiper: £10 Sold
Smoked Depo headlights: £35 Prov Sold
Debadged grill: £10 Prov Sold

Rickysport

17th Apr 13 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the bonnet an drivers door like ? And what make is the inlet does it come with throttle body ?
dannyboolahlah

17th Apr 13 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bonnets not great tbh. Door's sold.
I dunno what make the inlet is tbh. Can include throttle body yeah.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Breaking Corsa Sport: Audio, Irmscher, Performance, Suspension parts. 24 database queries in 0.0087180 seconds