corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Indicator Bulbs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Indicator Bulbs
Whittie

User status: Offline
3rd May 13 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My rear left indicator is queer.

Replaced it the other night as it was flickering fast, plus flashed up on the dash.

Last night, weirdly it flickered fast again. Did a check and it wasn't working at all, and this morning it was fine.

Any ideas or a rogue dodgy bulb? Put 2 new ones in there now. Unsure how to check properly as both the old bulbs still work

Ideally want it to work all the time as I don't want people crashing into me.
Richie

3rd May 13 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check the earth for the cluster, usually that's the culprit.

If it's not that then it could either be a broken / frayed wire or a faulty relay.
Whittie

3rd May 13 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All the other lights don't have an issue, so don't think its an earthing problem.

I've cleaned where the bulb goes too, so nothing in the way of where it sits and the base of the bulb (dirt etc).

You could be right with a frayed wire though, will check it out.

New Poll