corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » rear carbon fibre door cards

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear carbon fibre door cards
corsa987

User status: Offline
19th May 13 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale i have a pair of rear carbon fibre door cards. I have had these for a while now but still never got round to fitting them properly.

I bought them a while ago and they have sat in the shed ever since. Unfortunatly one of the cards seems to have gained a scratch. I have taken a picture the best i can.

The cards have a couple of drill holes where they were riveted into the inner to hold in place, they are in the corners in case you decide to do it with tape etc.

These give the finishing touches to a corsa that has been stripped inside. i paid over £100 for these cards

Got pictures available but cant post them??? these are on ebay but i will remove if an agreement is made or they sell outside of the auction.

Either collection or postage available.

Base price £100 but will consider sensible offers
corsa987

User status: Offline
26th May 13 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » rear carbon fibre door cards 24 database queries in 0.0075152 seconds