corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » SONOR Force Drum Kit BIG SPEC

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SONOR Force Drum Kit BIG SPEC
MarkSport

User status: Offline
23rd May 13 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SONOR 1005 NATURAL WOOD DRUM Kit

I bought this kit In January 2013, it was a 5 shell kit at the time with stagg hi hats, and an orion twister ride cymbal on a stagg stand.

I sold the cymbals as they sounded horrendous and bought paiste 101 cymbals including

13” hi hats
12” splash
14” crash
16” crash
18” crash/ride
20” ride

All cymbals were new with no marks, cracks or keyholes. the hi hats and ride now have some stick marks

I also have a spare set of 13” hi hats as I was hoping to buy a remote hi hat stand.
Not only Did I buy the cymbals, I bought

2x sonor 200 series Boom stands (to match the hi hat, snare and bass pedal)
1x Gibraltar Boom stand
1x mapex stand
1x pearl tambourine
Stagg drop clutch
Stagg rubber washers for hi hats
Stagg stick holder
Vic firth sticks
Vic firth isolation headphones
Full set of white coated remo ambassador heads

After purchasing all that, I still wasn’t happy

I then phoned SONOR in germany and ordered an extra 10” tom shell off them to match the kit. This was special order!

When it arrived it was a bare shell so I had to buy new hoops, bolts and skins on top. I went for matching skins for top and bottom, both remo.

I then had to buy a clamp. I went for the sonor MC276 clamp, again from sonor. Aswel as the clamp, I had to buy the ball joint arm to hold it to the clamp, this is again a genuine sonor part.

I still have boxed and packaging for most parts.

Aswel as listed above, the buyer will get

More sticks
Practice silencer pads
Brushes
New felt washers for cymbals
Spare sonor skins for drums (bar 10” as this was separate order)
Books
Cds
Practice pedal (for double pedal training)
And loads more

22” bass
14” snare
10” rack tom
12” rack tom
13” rack tom
16” floor tom

All in MINT condition, this is still in as new condition.

£650 WITHOUT CYMBALS, £900 WITH

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » SONOR Force Drum Kit BIG SPEC 24 database queries in 0.0072598 seconds