corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C Air Filter

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C Air Filter
Tomdunn555

User status: Offline
31st May 13 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first things first i know its going to sound stupid as i want to put a air filter on my 1.2 corsa... not to touch performance as it wont on a small engine like this, that i do know. however i want it to sound slightly better by putting one on. so now no-one can criticism what im doing due to a small engine of my car....

my question is does anyone know the size of the clip on the existing box air filter? as i wasnt planning on getting a universal filter but a specific ramair one.
davegreen
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st May 13 at 21:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why not just get a panel filter like a k&n and remove the restrictions from the air intake and box? this works for getting a slight power gain and a bit more induction noise.

New Poll