corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Whats up with me? tired but cant sleep.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whats up with me? tired but cant sleep.
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 13 at 07:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not been sleeping too well over the past couple weeks and i cant figure out why..

normally im a 8 hour+ sleeper and if i don't get a good sleep i wake up grouchy as fuck and hate everything in the world but just recently im getting less and less sleep for example.

got to sleep friday night at 1am, woke up at 5am
got to sleep sat night at 2am, woke up at 4am
got to sleep last night at 1am, woke up at 3am.

im absolutely fucking knackered all the time but when i go to bed at say 12am i sit there for ages not being able to get to sleep, try nap during the day but i never can. Normally i can put my head down and 5 mins later i nod off.

thought about taking them sleeping drugs to help me sleep but im never keen on taking stuff like that, if my body is being a twat i wanna know why rather than cover it up.

thoughts?
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Jun 13 at 07:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stop thinking about not sleeping

and masterbate more
3CorsaMeal

3rd Jun 13 at 07:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blood clot imo
Robin
Premium Member

3rd Jun 13 at 07:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aids.
chris_uk
Premium Member

3rd Jun 13 at 07:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
Aids.

as long as its not gay aids will i be ok?
sc0ott

3rd Jun 13 at 07:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do something that will make you tired, go jogging.
chris_uk
Premium Member

3rd Jun 13 at 07:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yesterday i went for a 3 hour walk, 2 hour drive and ate lots and was very tired.. didnt help.
Gary
Premium Member

3rd Jun 13 at 07:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stressed or worried about something?
chris_uk
Premium Member

3rd Jun 13 at 08:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Stressed or worried about something?

only for when your going to get this G220
Gary
Premium Member

3rd Jun 13 at 08:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe this week actually
A2H GO

3rd Jun 13 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame here. Could be change in weather, been warm in my room recently.
Eck
Premium Member

3rd Jun 13 at 09:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go to bed earlier than 12?
Robin
Premium Member

3rd Jun 13 at 09:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed with Eck, go to bed earlier.

Try reading too, makes your eyes relax and let's your brain slow down.
baza31

3rd Jun 13 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats your matress like? i was struggling to sleep and rolling about , this has been going on for months . I then stayed at my folks and slept like a baby , got up and didnt feel tired. A new one is next on my list of buys
Shell
Premium Member

3rd Jun 13 at 09:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try having a bath before bed, wee bit essential oil in it possibly, along the lines of lavender or sandlewood (there are lots of others but these are particularly good at helping sleep). Then have a mug of a malt drink like horlicks. If you absolutely can't stand that, try hot chocolate. But try and not be sat on your phone/laptop right until it's time to sleep. And try and have your room a comfortable temperature. Stress/low mood that you maybe aren't even aware of can reek havoc with your sleep. But if its only been the last 3 days you've been struggling, it's worth noting that you might be coming down with something. That's when I don't sleep.
Edit: just saw you said it's been last few weeks.
If you do wake up, try not to stress that you aren't sleeping as that won't help at all. Maybe just get up, potter about a little, have another malt drink and then try and pop back off.

Out of interest have you had any Lifestyle changes or changes in your diet etc in the last few weeks? Or any changes in general?
Shell
Premium Member

3rd Jun 13 at 09:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just realised how many times I wrote try...
chris_uk
Premium Member

3rd Jun 13 at 13:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, the wierd thing is im not doing anything abnormal in the way i go to bed, i have always gone to bed about 11:30 ish and played on my phone till 12 and then put it down and fallen straight to sleep.. (sometimes i dont tho).

if i go to bed earlier then i just lay there and stare at the ceiling..

i think ill do an all nighter, that should sort me out.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

3rd Jun 13 at 13:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gay aids
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

3rd Jun 13 at 14:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was like that for a long long time. A lot of people said just go to bed earlier. Thought they were just being wankers but it actually works. Your body clock goes fucked really easily. I sleep ok now if I go to bed at like 11-12 ill wake up at 8 ready for work.
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Jun 13 at 14:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wasnt joking about wanking either
BarnshaW

3rd Jun 13 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

drink more water, do something like read for 30 mins before sleep, dont eat sugary things or drink coffee after lunchtime.

i also find personally if i shower before bed it wakes me up and keeps me up.
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

3rd Jun 13 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont use your phone etc before sleeping as this will keep you awake as your mind will be thinking more, as suggested read or book or something until tired
Jambo

3rd Jun 13 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't you make a thread a while back that you couldn't sleep and turned out you drank shit loads of caffeine or am I making that up?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Whats up with me? tired but cant sleep. 22 database queries in 0.0162020 seconds