corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 'Oh Bo****s' moment

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 'Oh Bo****s' moment
corb

User status: Offline
14th Jun 13 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In a rush to drive off the forecourt today to follow someone to an offsite promotional event (as I didnt know where I was going and they had just driven off without me), jumped in a car, pulled the gear lever back and nailed the the throttle, in reverse, burying it into the flint stone wall 8" behind me (it was an auto). What a twat.

Probably about £300 repair. Hope I can book it to the car instead of footing that one myself....

Anyone else had a bad day?
Bonney

14th Jun 13 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Walshyposse

14th Jun 13 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably better in off day this one but here goes.
Swapping an intercom over today including phones, new panel, new everything using existing cables, powered up and nothing worked. Double checked all connections and they were spot on. Tested cables and they are tossed. Re wire required. Fuming as I worked really hard to get it done in a few hours, ended up worse off than it was originally.
WukaChop

14th Jun 13 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nearly made the Corsa C I was test driving today get rear ended, went onto the island, went to put it into second and selected fourth instead and stalled in the middle of the island
big eck

14th Jun 13 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry but that's a proper you've been framed moment.
3CorsaMeal

14th Jun 13 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was really enjoying some rice crispie square today and dropped a bit on the floor. About an inch cubed. Wasn't eating that as it was at work and there is a dog.
Tiger

15th Jun 13 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mum bought a kettle yesterday, quite expensive pot one from next. Dropped a lid on on it today and smashed the whole thing. It's now in the bin. Can I just add, it was the first time she's used it

[Edited on 15-06-2013 by Tiger]
richc

15th Jun 13 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not me but a lad last night around the corner....

falling out with his mate over money, so he jumps in his mates car to get away goes to drive off and slams it in reverse and smashes into a parked car and all the airbags went off.
corb

15th Jun 13 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
Not me but a lad last night around the corner....

falling out with his mate over money, so he jumps in his mates car to get away goes to drive off and slams it in reverse and smashes into a parked car and all the airbags went off.

makes me feel a bit better!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 'Oh Bo****s' moment 22 database queries in 0.0090289 seconds