corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clean car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clean car
Jon_C
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Jun 13 at 14:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Due to moving into a bigger house and a growing little lad i decided i needed to shift my Passat turbo. Took this as a part ex with plans to sell on straight away but i have fallen in love with it.
Ordered some Dodo juice wax so gave it a wash with plans to give it the works but it started to rain so i took a few snaps and gave up for today.

taylorboosh

15th Jun 13 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surely a passat 1.8t would be ideal?

Cheap to run, nippy, huge?

Golf looks decent
Jon_C
Premium Member

15th Jun 13 at 14:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was. Thats why i got it but i got bored so got it remapped with an induction kit and exhaust. Made it quite expensive to run as i was doing 50 odd miles a day.
Golf looks way cooler and is more fun.
kennySRi

15th Jun 13 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really like the look of that!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clean car 22 database queries in 0.0104630 seconds