corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Nice c20let corsa for sale on pistonheads

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nice c20let corsa for sale on pistonheads
Jimmycorsa

User status: Offline
27th Jun 13 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice original gsi c20let corsa, it was total vauxhall mag featured in 2007 and a good price too.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/vauxhall/corsa/vauxhall-corsa-gsi-16v-1994/1495809

John

27th Jun 13 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think this should be in classifieds.
Nic Barnes

27th Jun 13 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice car
BenC1985

27th Jun 13 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only thing that needs is a proper set of mhw's or some standard rear lights and that would be perfect. Love it. Its very local to me to and a good price. Tempting. Haha
Christopher

27th Jun 13 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BenC1985
The only thing that needs is a proper set of mhw's or some standard rear lights and that would be perfect. Love it. Its very local to me to and a good price. Tempting. Haha

Ben you cant afford the insurance on a 1.4 sport?!
Haimsey
Premium Member

27th Jun 13 at 18:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interesting door handles.

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
BenC1985

27th Jun 13 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Christopher
quote:

Did i say i cannot afford it??? I have money saved in the bank to buy that car and insure it for a few years. I just think at my age paying over £600 insurance for a 1.4 corsa is a joke. Insurance price on that will be higher but more worth it because of the power.
Ian W

27th Jun 13 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like a nice car.

The 'No outstanding finance' line made me lol though, I should fucking hope not on a 19 year old Corsa
Ian W

27th Jun 13 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After reading the full ad it sounds worth the money, interior mod's sound spot on
Mr Clean

27th Jun 13 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's a bargain !
Christopher

27th Jun 13 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Did i say i cannot afford it??? I have money saved in the bank to buy that car and insure it for a few years. I just think at my age paying over £600 insurance for a 1.4 corsa is a joke. Insurance price on that will be higher but more worth it because of the power.

Alllrrriighhhttt! I only queried it!! If insurance is a joke for you on a 1.4 sport SURELY its going to be even more of a joke on a let!?
BenC1985

27th Jun 13 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did say that the insurance would be higher but worth paying because of the power and enjoyment. I enjoy driving my corsa but not £610 enjoyment for a years insurance for a 1.4 lol. To put things into perspective, i ran my old LET corsa running 270bhp with 9 points at the age of 22 and paid £1500 fully declared. How am i still paying £610 on a 1.4 at 28 and with only 3points.
Sean

27th Jun 13 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Alllrrriighhhttt! I only queried it!! If insurance is a joke for you on a 1.4 sport SURELY its going to be even more of a joke on a let!?

BenC1985

27th Jun 13 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sean
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

indeed
Christopher

27th Jun 13 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sean
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

indeed

I only asked benjamin! Personally wouldnt be happy spending 1500 on a let at your age now? Like you said the other day you could insure a 182 for cheaper and its better all round
Jambo

27th Jun 13 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian W
After reading the full ad it sounds worth the money, interior mod's sound spot on

This. I loved my Astra GSI check control was one of my favourite mods. Needs interior pics
BenC1985

28th Jun 13 at 05:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh i would rather get a car like a clio 182. Newer car with more toys from the factory. Handles well without mods and is a hell of alot cheaper to insure.
Jambo

28th Jun 13 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Different kind of car to a 182, not really comparable.
BenC1985

28th Jun 13 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No but as a package a standard clio would pee all over a corsa let. Then if you wanted to go silly you could turbo the clio and it would be even better again. I love my corsa and id love that turbo corsa but insurance has gone silly and so has fuel prices.
Nic Barnes

28th Jun 13 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just no.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

28th Jun 13 at 17:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
No but as a package a standard clio would pee all over a corsa let. Then if you wanted to go silly you could turbo the clio and it would be even better again. I love my corsa and id love that turbo corsa but insurance has gone silly and so has fuel prices.

What clio do you know that would have a let corsa?!
BenC1985

28th Jun 13 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Round a track? With a standard let in a corsa it wouldnt be any better round bends but maybe on the straights. My old corsa was amazing fun on straights but i wouldnt push it round bends too much.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

28th Jun 13 at 17:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Round a track? With a standard let in a corsa it wouldnt be any better round bends but maybe on the straights. My old corsa was amazing fun on straights but i wouldnt push it round bends too much.

And how many people drive on a track daily. It's a pointless comparison.
BenC1985

28th Jun 13 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This site is getting worse every day. People who dont own corsas slagging them off. Then when i say a decent clio 182 would out handle a corsa let i get mocked. Lol
Eck
Premium Member

28th Jun 13 at 18:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Of course a 182 will out handle a LET But it would get absolutely fucked on the straights. A turbo clio would cost a shit load more than a let too. As jambo said, there's not much of a comparison.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Nice c20let corsa for sale on pistonheads 23 database queries in 0.0148430 seconds