corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Recommend cheap but decent discreet CCTV camera

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Recommend cheap but decent discreet CCTV camera
Kippers

User status: Offline
29th Jun 13 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have had our wing mirror broken on our family car twice and 4-5 others in our road have also had it done.

Thinking of putting up a discreet camera to catch the f**kers.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Thanks

Rob

[Edited on 29-06-2013 by Kippers]
Tiger

29th Jun 13 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And then what? Don't torture yourself watching the footage over and over again.
chloe16v

29th Jun 13 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we have got this, its not great in the dark looking at cars though, and i doubt you will find something with good night time viewing for under £500, although its great looking at the back garden with a small light on at the back door, really clear, and very clear in the day

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Swann-DVR4-1200-PRO-580-Camera-Package/dp/B0051NYNWC/ref=pd_sim_ce_7
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

29th Jun 13 at 22:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sit on your porch with a rocking chair, a shotgun and a pipe.
Works better than a CCTV camera
DannyB
Premium Member

29th Jun 13 at 23:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We had a break in at work so had a mate of ours install a camera as he has his own security firm, hooked up to the alarm to so I can be lying at home in my bed and get the feed up on my phone and set the alarm off for set intervals if I see anything quite funny if there's truckers parked near as more than likely they get out for a look. Spend a little more and get something decent, not some cheap shit out of Argo.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Recommend cheap but decent discreet CCTV camera 22 database queries in 0.0064890 seconds