corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Rare wheels euro wide

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rare wheels euro wide
joeseth17

User status: Offline
9th Jul 13 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rare wheels JOE WHEElS
As above a rare set of wheels for sale, I have never seen another set on the Internet or on any car, they are made by the wheel manufacturer Joe Wheels which I believe is an American company, they are meant to be very rare but as I have no need for them ill sell them cheap.
The spec is
4x100
7j
Not sure on offset but fit on my nova nd corsa nicely

They also have 165 50 15 Bridgestone potenza tyres stretched on which weren't cheap either, unfortunaley a couple of the tyres have scrub marks on the side wall off my mates lupo, the wheels are currently painted black but the paint has scrubbed off so they will need painted, none are buckled.

£350 Ono located in Newcastle

Txt 07447908495

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Rare wheels euro wide 24 database queries in 0.0098150 seconds