corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Bayern Munich

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bayern Munich
p

User status: Offline
13th Jul 13 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just curious how people think Bayern will get on this season under Pep?

Normally the notion of 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' works quite well, but things for them will be different under a new manager, and maybe a new player or two.

I think they'll win the league again, and possibly the German cup. USC and CWC, the former maybe, the latter I'd imagine so.

But as for the big one, can they regain it? I'd say they'll take some stopping again!

Goetze is a terrific signing, so he will add a different dimension. Still think selling Gomez is a bit silly, given they haven't got Lewandowski. If they get him then the Gomez thing won't matter.
AlexSXI

14th Jul 13 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They'll win the league with ease. 1/7 they are!

Don't think they'll retain the CL though.
Steve
Premium Member

14th Jul 13 at 08:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find bayern Munich yawn Tbh. Decent side but boring as fuck in only a way a german side could be

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Bayern Munich 23 database queries in 0.0059319 seconds