corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » C16xe seems to be limiting/judering at 3.5k

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C16xe seems to be limiting/judering at 3.5k
Pete_gsi

User status: Offline
20th Jul 13 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all i finly picked up my gsi but now a bit gutted as she rely isnt running right

Ok so heres the problems

She runs like death warmed up when i start her she proper lumpy for about 10sec
Then she fine up to 3.5k an she limits now i drop a lot of vx b4 an i no wot a limiter feels like an this isnt like that
Now not 100% on this but shes on a M plate 95 i thort all 95s up were x16 engines???

Any help would be so gratfull as i rely wana get this gsi bk to how she should be

O and some clown has removed the bulb in dash so cant see if she is on engine management or not an i only have the newer plug for op com
Vauxdan88

21st Jul 13 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try crank sensor. I had same sort of problem with me 20xe Corsa and was the crank sensor
Pete_gsi

21st Jul 13 at 00:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got one to fit 2moz bud. Just getin mixed things off ppl tho. Rac fella rekons it defo not that i dont no tho. Are they were they normal are? (Looking face down at top of engine. To the right at back of engine)
An thanks bud.
Pete_gsi

21st Jul 13 at 01:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do these have 2 crank sensors on them?
Kippers

21st Jul 13 at 06:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They have a cam and crank sensor.

Cam is a black sensor between the top pulleys, crank sensor is silver tipped and is behind the bottom puilley.

Without you doing any testing I'd be more inclined to try air flow meter. Had 2 on mine for the same issue.
Toby
Premium Member

21st Jul 13 at 08:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Air leak? Though I would expect that to show other signs like hunting for revs when ideling.
Pete_gsi

21st Jul 13 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh i dos rev up now an then.
Any idea were to get one from?

Thanks.
Ian W

21st Jul 13 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd start with sticking a bulb in the dash for the EML so you know where to start.
Pete_gsi

21st Jul 13 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a m8 look at it. Crank was hangin off so harf way there. Defo in need or a air flow tho

Thanks all.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » C16xe seems to be limiting/judering at 3.5k 22 database queries in 0.0101681 seconds