corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20xe corsa b exhaust

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20xe corsa b exhaust
Marc_Gsi

User status: Offline
24th Jul 13 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a powerflow mild steel system of my corsa b c20xe comes with mani 2 silencers and a back box the back box is 3.5 or 4" outward rolled £100
Vauxdan88

24th Jul 13 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What size bore is the centre section mate? What condition is it in and have you got any pics?
Vauxdan88

24th Jul 13 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and how come you advertised it a month ago for £75? And Now £100?
Marc_Gsi

24th Jul 13 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2" or 2 1/4" cant remember £100 is a rough price and when i put it up for £75 i was getting daft offers for it
Vauxdan88

24th Jul 13 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok mate can u measure it for me? Just coz I'm specifically after a 2 1/4 inch system,and also could you check the size of back box for me please? Ideally I'm after 3",3.5 is acceptable but 4's a bit big lol,don't want it looking like a jap can! Lol,oh one other thing I'm not really interested in the mani as I have an sbd type c,would you sell centre and back without mani?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20xe corsa b exhaust 24 database queries in 0.0096228 seconds