corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa C 1.2 SXI

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C 1.2 SXI
cayenne15
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Sep 13 at 22:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right then guys, some of you may remember me from when i had a silver corsa b

this one

well some of you may remember that i scraped a perfectly good corsa for a volvo c30

I had that for 3 years, but during that time, my partner (Martella) fell pregnant and we had a beautiful little girl named, Adelphie Rose, she weighed 7lbs 4oz.

This is her at about 1 years of age.

The Volvo served us well, was annoying to get the car seat in and out of the back but we struggled on, i got rid of it last year as it was quite thirsty being a 1.6 petrol. i didnt need a car after that as i could walk to work, etc. We moved house earlier this year and we needed a car to get about in and get me to work so i picked up a red corsa b with a 1.2 corsa c engine in.

i got to work straight on away on it, i think everyone knows Shaun off here, well he came round to give me a hand in cleaning it, we snow foamed it and gave it a good polish and we protected it with auto finesse tough coat and we coated the wheels in swissvax autobahn.

i had that for a about a month before the lad that bought fruitbooters old red corsa, contact me asking if i wanted any bits as he had decided to split it as it had about 4 engines in it and he couldnt be arsed with it. he said he wanted £40 for the front bumper so i snapped his hand off, it was in condition with a few stone chips i got it fitted one night i got back from in the dark as i couldnt wait to get it on

i then went over to Shauns for a quick photoshoot and it was an excuse for him to get his out as it hadnt been out in ages

Then the day after that i went to work and someone decided to leave me a nice present for when i left work

Lucky enough there was someone that was at the cash point and he got his reg plate and its all on cctv so i got the police involved as he drove off from the scene of the accident, cut a long story short, he was messing me about so i went through the insurance and got a nice payout. i then lost interest in the car and it stayed like that until i got my current car.

You can see it lurking in the background of this picture, which is when i sold the red one

I drove the silver C for about a week standard until i saw a for sale thread for some wheel, it did mean a road trip but it was worth it

so with this in hand

Me and my partner got up at about 6 to take to the road

i went and picked up Naths D90s which i then spent most of the night coating in swissvax auotbahn

its gives some epic beading and awesome protection

Then the following day i went over to Shauns with a car full of wheels and FK AK suspension to get it all fitted

backs done

Adapters on

wheels on

i think Shaun has the pictures of the front being done. we had a bit of a game doing the fronts as some of the bolts were really tight, but we got the breaker bar out and they were soon off, and the new coilovers were on in no time.

so then what else to do but go and get some pictures

So this is the car that some of you may have seen at Trax but not ever seen it on here

i gave it a thorough clean/detail before trax as it was very much needed.

i gave my partner a job as she wanted to give me a hand

Whilst i did all the bodywork. She also did some of the interior. i then finished it and left the tyres and trim until we got to trax. i went out to check i had loaded the car up and make sure i had everything in there i needed when it had rained which can only mean one thing, epic beading!!

I dont have much planned for it i dont think, i am getting an exhaust on it on saturday which it needs as it lets the rear end down. Other than that i think i want to get the paintwork in pristine condition theres a few stone chips and car park dents i want to get sorted, then i might look at an irmscher splitter and wind deflectors.

Thanks for reading, and im sorry if ive bored you
Joey 1.6 sport

12th Sep 13 at 06:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good mate I'm loving d90 on c at the minute think the mini wheels looked quite good on the b to keep up the good work
Christopher

12th Sep 13 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a quick chat with you at Trax glad you finally got a thread up! Looks awsome buddy! I wish I had my camera I would of loved some snaps of it and maybe even some together

[Edited on 12-09-2013 by Christopher]
cayenne15
Premium Member

12th Sep 13 at 09:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright Chris yeah i forget my camera too yeah that would have been great.

Cheers Joey yeah it was the first time id seen mini wheels on a b its just a shame they werent wider
Christopher

12th Sep 13 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres always next time
flybikeslee

12th Sep 13 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa looked good on mini wheels
shaunmods
Premium Member

12th Sep 13 at 18:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You already know what I think of it Luke Love how simple it is at the minute!

Few half decent pics I've got of it

cayenne15
Premium Member

12th Sep 13 at 21:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers dude!
cayenne15
Premium Member

12th Sep 13 at 22:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by flybikeslee
corsa looked good on mini wheels

Yeah it was the first corsa I had seen with them on, now everyone wants to do it, there's a lad that's put them on a C and it looks horrible
Jamie-C

12th Sep 13 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That red B looked great with the Mini wheels, never really liked the newer Corsa but that looks spot on, simplicity at its best, don't go ruining it with smoothed bumpers etc
vx-scottw
Premium Member

13th Sep 13 at 11:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good seeing you again mate car looks mint keep it up
cayenne15
Premium Member

13th Sep 13 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie-C
That red B looked great with the Mini wheels, never really liked the newer Corsa but that looks spot on, simplicity at its best, don't go ruining it with smoothed bumpers etc

Cheers Jamie nah I'm keeping most of the body work as it is but just tidying it up abit. I like the fact the bump strips etc break the silver up.

Scott was good to see you too dude, cheers mate. Yours looks spot on just need to go a tad lower

[Edited on 13-09-2013 by cayenne15]
Paul W
Premium Member

13th Sep 13 at 13:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C looked tidy at Trax man Good to see you and everyone as always

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
ArdenblueDan

14th Sep 13 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks great buddy wish I had a corsa c

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa C 1.2 SXI 24 database queries in 0.0135870 seconds